KLN Rail Maintenance specializes in the construction and maintenance of railways, as well as railway equipment sales. Our team of professionals provides a variety of services.
Some of these services include:
- New track and switch building.
- Maintenance and rehabilitation of existing tracks and switches.
- Mechanized tie (sleeper) replacement.
- Rail replacement programs.
- Rehabilitation of level crossings with rubber or concrete flangeway fillers.
- Mechanized leveling and grading.
- Installation of tracks onto railway track scales.
- Gantry crane rail installation.
- Thermite welding of rail tracks, cranes and gantry cranes.
- Preparation and installation of CWRs (continuous welded rails) and destressing (standardization).
- Rail joint elimination through thermite welding.
- Frog, switch blade and rail joint repair through welding.
- Partial and/or complete development of rail plans and specifications.
- Comprehensive evaluation of and inspection reports on the condition of the network or causes of derailment.
- Implementation of customized maintenance programs.
- Snow removal on railways with the use of mechanical brooms.
- Other work related to railways.
In addition, we offer our customers 24/7 service to ensure their productivity.